The Residential Camp is a complete review of the technical and tactical concepts necessary to any player that is interested in excelling in the game of soccer, they are expected to play in the highest level of college or professional football (soccer). During the program, the BFUT educator will observe and analyze each player and an educational meeting will be arranged at the end (each player will receive a 3 month assessment and recommendations to their continuing education).
– The program consists of 48 hours of education divided into 5 days 4 nights.
– The program is offered in a team or individual basis.
-Recommended for players 11 years old and older (Boys and Girls)
The package includes:
- Accommodation -3 players per room (Embassy Suites, Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- 3 meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Training – 48 hours of theory and practical education including beach soccer, Futsal, and outdoor
- Physical – Technical
- Game condition
- Player Analysis – Complete analysis of the physical capacities, technical abilities and tactical concept during the first three hours of the course.
- Player Assessment – A one-on-one week ending assessment with the student (and parents if available) to cover the suggested continued education development for the next 12 weeks.
- BFUT T-Shirt
Date: from July 21st to 25th
Residents: US$ 795.00 (Room and full board)
Commuters: US$ 595.00 (Lunch and Dinner included)